What are cookies?A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies?You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
What cookies do we use?
Session management cookies authorised.
- Session management cookies (mandatory). These are technical cookies that make the pages function properly.
Technical cookies are allowed by default.
- This cookie will persist your approval or refusal of cookies generated by this website. More information at the European Commission Cookies policy.
- Language cookie (mandatory). This cookie stores your preferred language.
- This cookie stores the last changes done in the user interface that the current user has already read and dismissed.
- Technical cookies (mandatory). They can be used to investigate technical problems.
- Map Tiles server cookie (mandatory). This cookie is generated by the Europa Webtools Map Tiles server.
To do so, please answer the dialog on the top of the page
You have accepted cookies.
You have refused cookies.
To do so, please answer the dialog on the top of the pageYou have refused cookies.
You have accepted Dynatrace cookies.
You have refused Dynatrace cookies.Dynatrace is not enabled.
These cookies will never be registered.